Jordan & Tatiana FULL Weekend Pass (includes everything!)
Are you ready to spend a weekend learning from the ultimate WCS couple?
That’s right: Jordan and Tatiana are coming to Colorado, and trust me...you don’t want to miss this.
Not only are these two 11-time US Open Champions and having 20 US Open Titles each, Jordan and Tatiana are also 6-time NASDE Champions and Mult-Grand National Champions, they’ve also totally dominated the Classic Division.
Oh, and they’ve also been featured in the film “Polar Express,” “Love N’ Dancing,” and LeAnn Rimes music video “Swinging.” And, really, that’s just the very tip of the iceberg.
They are also world-class teachers and choreographers. As a couple, they were given the Star Award for the “Couple with the Most Impact on Swing,” and Jordan has been awarded “Best Swing Choreographer.”
These two phenomenal dancers travel 47 out of 52 weekends per year, performing, judging, and teaching packed workshops. As certified teachers for the Golden State Dance Teachers Association, J&T are the ones that teach the teachers.
And on February 8th and 9th, they’re coming to Denver to teach YOU.
We’re talking 5 hours of amazing, intentional, and focused WCS education with perhaps the most well-known and influential couple in West Coast Swing.
Here’s a little taste of what you can expect:
- Learn Jordan & Tat's Signature Moves & Styling
- WCS Improv Demo by Jordan & Tat on Saturday night
- Learn to Dance to Blues Music Like A Champion (2 hr intensive)
- Learn Jordan & Tats Secret Elements to Connection (2 hr intensive)
- Video recaps of each workshop/intensive
- FREE Big Daddy's Pizza on Sunday (gluten free option available)
- Late night WCS social dancing Sat night @ Dancesport (Free with full weekend pass purchase)
- Amazing WCS DJs: DJ MaryKelley, DJ LaWanna, & DJ Felderman
But you haven’t even heard the best part yet.
At most WCS events/workshops, you would spend between $150 and $200 for two intensives with Jordan and Tatiana. However...because our workshops with Kyle & Sarah, Ben Morris, and Doug Silton completely sold out, Jordan is bringing the cost down as a bonus incentive for those who buy early.
We’ll have 120 weekend passes available, and here are the costs:
- $75 for the first 20 buyers (that's 1/2 off!) SOLD OUT!
- $85 for the next 20 SOLD OUT!
- $95 for the next 20 SOLD OUT!
- $105 for the next 20 SOLD OUT!
- $115 for the next 20 SOLD OUT!
- $125 for the final 20 SOLD OUT!
- $150 at the door (if spots are still available)
If this sounds too good to be true, that’s because it almost is! And we’re pretty serious about the attendance cap of 120, so don’t make the mistake of waiting to buy your pass. You MIGHT get lucky and be able to buy at the door if someone is a “no show,” but why take that risk??
Maybe you’re thinking, “This all sounds great, Jonathan, but do I need to be an advanced dancer to take these classes?” Absolutely not! If you’re comfortable with your 6 & 8 count basics (sugar push, left & right side pass, tuck, whip, reverse whip), then you’re good!
No matter if you’re a novice or an all-star, everyone can get something amazing from J&T.
Here are the details for the schedule and locations:
Saturday, Feb. 8th
5120 S Lowell Blvd
Littleton, CO 80123
- 7-8pm: Kickoff workshop, Jordan and Tatiana’s “Signature Moves & Styling”
- 945pm: Jordan & Tatiana WCS Improv Demo
- 8:15pm - ??: WCS Social Dance (FREE with Full weekend pass) with DJ MaryKelley, DJ LaWanna, & DJ Felderman
Sunday, Feb. 9th
1570 N Clarkson St
Denver, CO 80218
- 12pm-2pm: Learn to Dance to Blues Music Like A Champion (2 hour intensive)
- 2pm-2:30pm: 30 minute break/practice/social dance (snacks available)
- 2:30pm-4:30pm: The Secret Elements to Champion Connection (2 hour intensive)
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: FREE BIG DADDY PIZZA with Full Weekend Pass Purchase! Provided by Jonathan (gluten free pizza & salad will be available) & DJ LaWanna playing music for social dancing
- Note: The Rocky Mountain Swing Dance Club will be having their normal 5:30pm workshop (separately ticketed at the door) with a local instructor followed by their regular social dance with DJ LaWanna from 6:30pm-9:30pm (also separately ticketed at the door).
Don’t wait another second to buy your weekend pass. Buy it now before someone else beats you to it!